Tūtaki Youth Inc.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person who has an interest in the wellbeing of young people, families and the community. This person will fill an integral, full-time position within our organisation over a 12-month fixed term.
Some of the work you will do:
- Work collaboratively with young people and their whānau to develop and implement client plans to improve their wellbeing and recognise and realise their potential
- Build relationships and support young people aged 14 – 25 years
- Work collaboratively within our multi-disciplinary team
- Build strong partnerships with other service providers in order to provide the best outcome for the young person and their whānau
- Facilitate group programmes
- Remain committed to on-going training and professional development
- Contribute to the success of Tūtaki Youth Inc.
You will have the following qualities:
- A qualification in social work
- Experience working with young people
- Be a team player and have a strong values base
- Have initiative and great self-management skills
- Work well with professionals and external stakeholders
- Experience with programme facilitation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Must love young people!
What we offer:
- Free gym membership
- Personal development opportunities and ongoing support
- A fun and team-centred culture
- Flexible working opportunities
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications and experience
Applications close midnight Friday 14 December 2018
Download the Job Description and Application Pack below.
Fill out the required details and please upload your Cover Letter, CV and completed Application Form here.