Tūtaki Youth Inc.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person who has an interest in the wellbeing of children, young people, families and the community. This person will join our hardworking team in our vibrant youth organisation. This opportunity is to fill an integral, full-time position as a maternity leave cover for 12-months, starting April 2019.
Some of the work you will do:
- Work collaboratively with children, young people and their whānau to develop and implement client plans to improve their wellbeing and recognise and realise their potential
- Build relationships and support young people aged 4 – 14 years
- Work collaboratively within our multi-disciplinary team
- Build strong partnerships with other service providers in order to provide the best outcome for the child or young person and their whānau
- Facilitate group programmes
- Remain committed to on-going training and professional development
- Contribute to the success of Tūtaki Youth Inc.
You will have the following qualities:
- A qualification in social work
- Experience working with children and young people
- Be a team player and have a strong values base
- Have initiative and great self-management skills
- Work well with professionals and external stakeholders
- Experience with programme facilitation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Must love young people!
What we offer:
- Free gym membership
- Personal development opportunities and ongoing support
- A fun and team-centred culture
- Flexible working opportunities
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications and experience
Applications close midnight Friday 22 February 2019
Download the Job Description and Application Pack below.
Fill out the required details and please upload your Cover Letter, CV and completed Application Form here.
Please take a screenshot of the succcessful confirmation message once uploaded for your records.